TD-I'm A Second Year TD-I'm A Second Year

Holy fuck balls you hit the nail on the head. Granted a lot of those Second Year talkers generally "disappeared" for one reason or another.

God... on one end I miss the school. On another, thank god I made it out in one... okay two pieces.

Maya Cartoon Character Rigging Animation | Cat Workout Tutorial Maya Cartoon Character Rigging Animation | Cat Workout Tutorial

Its almost like you don't even regard any reviews or comments of your work.

3D Warrior Game Character Modeling and Rigging Animation for Lady 3D Warrior Game Character Modeling and Rigging Animation for Lady

The quality is fine, but I think if the animation was more movement oriented, like a running vault or a cool spin attack, it would have served better in regards to how the rig can operate, as well as how your animation skills are doing. Showing fundamentals through more complex movements.

The hair dynamics/animation should be toned down a bit. That hair is whipping back and forth a bit too much and takes away aesthetically.

Personal note ; I'd love to see more design for the character. What's her story? What's her purpose? I don't get much from her awesome stilettos and sword :P But that's just me being nit picky.

Thanks for sharing!

Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

All in all not a bad game to play if you want something straightforward, requires no critical thinking, and is generally a repetitive grindfest.

Some gripes I have;

There are plenty of level flaws where textures are acting all wonky with menus. The game has a skill/ability system that is somewhat broken and needs fine tuning. Combat is simple and effective, but lacks excitement. You go into each new zone hoping you deal enough damage to the monsters to sit there and farm them for several hours before moving on to the next zone. That is, assuming you grind enough gold to pay for your new gear that will greatly surpass the previous stuff you were using.

Exp and gold gains are slow and miserable, and the only way to alleviate that is with in game purchases. Sure you can get to a point where you farm enough in game gold to get the premium currencies to afford those premium features, but its definitely designed in a way to make you thirst for that advantage. Purchasing anything in a game, in my opinion, should be a fun, enjoyable expense. It shouldn't feel like once I have it I can actually begin to enjoy the game and progress through it without any worries.

It is a simple, watered down MMO to its core. And with no real cap for player leveling, as well as no diverse story or crazy game play elements, it will suffice while I sit at work and wait for customers.

Essentially,

Gameplay 3/5
Progression 2/5
Replayability 3/5
Story 0/5
Amount of Fun 3/5

Cheers! Hope you get time to do updates Rob. This has potential. You have potential. We believe in you.

Idle Sword Idle Sword

Absolutely love this game! But, running into a few bugs and stuff. What would be the best way to reach you about bug reports, etc? Since this comment can't be edited by the player or have more added?

laFunk responds:

Hey thanks! You can PM me anytime :) Cheers!

Heroes of Glory Heroes of Glory

Right away I see elements of League of Legends. When the "good guys" are battling I see just a variation of Volibear, Pantheon, Sona, Sivir and Ashe. It bothers me that game developers these days just don't have the creative talent or minds to just go away from a beaten path. But, what do I know? I'm just a lowly consumer, no?

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

Love this. I'd like to try animating a little robot guy to this, all 3d, would you be alright if I tried this? Its short, sweet, and it would be put on youtube and a blog I run for a game I'm currently a part of making... Rossum's Mayhem just google it if you are interested. You will see the little scarab robot that I'd be using.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Heard this on the Skyrim Arrow around the world video... and I'm absolutely hooked on this song :D Great work! I hope you have more like this one, the style is what I need haha

MEAM MEAM

Love it. Used this to help end a video of mine on Youtube, I will certainly mention you in the description and I have no intention on making any profit from the videos, so I hope you enjoy the free publicity <3

jam7ie responds:

Thanks man. Always appreciate people enjoying my stuff. Of course, so long as credited I do not mind people using it for non-profit.

TASTY TASTY

Beautiful work! Great use of colors. #ArtGoals haha :)

Pump Station Pump Station

Simply amazing.

Spartans - OldvNew submission Spartans - OldvNew submission

Love this. I'd ask you to push the concept further if you can. Do more work like this and I'll scout you for the art portal. That's not a threat, its a promise.

xroxl responds:

Thank you very much, I'll be doing some refinements right off the bat.