[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

Love this. I'd like to try animating a little robot guy to this, all 3d, would you be alright if I tried this? Its short, sweet, and it would be put on youtube and a blog I run for a game I'm currently a part of making... Rossum's Mayhem just google it if you are interested. You will see the little scarab robot that I'd be using.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Heard this on the Skyrim Arrow around the world video... and I'm absolutely hooked on this song :D Great work! I hope you have more like this one, the style is what I need haha

MEAM MEAM

Love it. Used this to help end a video of mine on Youtube, I will certainly mention you in the description and I have no intention on making any profit from the videos, so I hope you enjoy the free publicity <3

jam7ie responds:

Thanks man. Always appreciate people enjoying my stuff. Of course, so long as credited I do not mind people using it for non-profit.

+Tears+ +Tears+

I enjoyed the overall feel of it all, the feeling was definitely a bit mellow but as for sad, possibly. I almost got a more uplifting vibe from it, like a phoenix from the ashes. I've been looking around for audio to use for an animation in the future, and this sounds awesome enough I might try to do a sort of melancholy piece using this, and I will credit you hehe.

In short, I love it and might use it haha

KeyVine responds:

Thanks for the review! And please do use it, haha.

LB - The place I met you. LB - The place I met you.

Absolutely loved this track... Believe my first favorite audio on here ! :D

I hope its alright that I used your track for my steampunk weapon turn table :) Credit given of course <3

LazyBucks responds:

Glad you liked it! Steam punk weapon turn table? Sounds good :D

Devil Nor Mix (Skrillex) Devil Nor Mix (Skrillex)

I used this to make a random little video on YouTube :) Credit will be given in the description :) <3 This is an amazing track :D

paalanboy responds:

i subscribed ';. )

873 873

:D Not sure what this is for, but it sounds great :D
Certainly have improved a lot since you first began.
Poptarts are responsible for child obesity.
Chocolate poptarts make me die when on open water.
Have a side of mayonnaise :D