TD-I'm A Second Year TD-I'm A Second Year

Holy fuck balls you hit the nail on the head. Granted a lot of those Second Year talkers generally "disappeared" for one reason or another.

God... on one end I miss the school. On another, thank god I made it out in one... okay two pieces.

Maya Cartoon Character Rigging Animation | Cat Workout Tutorial Maya Cartoon Character Rigging Animation | Cat Workout Tutorial

Its almost like you don't even regard any reviews or comments of your work.

3D Warrior Game Character Modeling and Rigging Animation for Lady 3D Warrior Game Character Modeling and Rigging Animation for Lady

The quality is fine, but I think if the animation was more movement oriented, like a running vault or a cool spin attack, it would have served better in regards to how the rig can operate, as well as how your animation skills are doing. Showing fundamentals through more complex movements.

The hair dynamics/animation should be toned down a bit. That hair is whipping back and forth a bit too much and takes away aesthetically.

Personal note ; I'd love to see more design for the character. What's her story? What's her purpose? I don't get much from her awesome stilettos and sword :P But that's just me being nit picky.

Thanks for sharing!

NATA Open Round 2015 NATA Open Round 2015

"yea ... not my proudest work"

Nails Front Page ;D

League of Legends TROLLS League of Legends TROLLS

Think this is better left for youtube but I could be mistaken. Pretty hilarious regardless.

TD-Jet Generation TD-Jet Generation

<3 I love you, all the homo <3

Another fantastic bit. Reminds me of a good friend of mine I'm schooling with right now. She can literally pick up any f*cking medium and be a master at it. She's a media arts major and I'm game but she scares me at how quickly she just gets good at pretty much anything. Shared this with her today hoping she will pick up a musical instrument haha. Thank you so much for making yet again another amazing animated short with a fantastic message. I think I might actually be able to get my first 3D animation up on here on NG soon, been sharing a lot of gifs in "art" as pictures but I might be able to get a movie or something in soon.

Cheers and don't you ever fucking dare stop what you're doing; you're making a difference.

The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - &amp;quot;The First Hero&amp;quot; The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

They have done it again. Another truly amazing animation from truly amazing storytellers. I hope I can tell a great tale through animation as good if not better than these amazing people in the future. If you got half an hour to kill, highly suggest you watch this.

Their style and methods of storytelling, arguably, are unparalleled for an indie group. They have the passion and ability to make beautiful stories and worlds, I truly hope their kickstarter gets 1000% funded because goddamnit this is fucking gold and needs to be seen and shared everywhere. No matter what language you speak, this story will make sense and can be understood, the emotions are true and aren't pushed to being made. Meaning that this is genuine beauty.

I'm still in tears because this was so goddamned amazing.

TD-Where You're Going TD-Where You're Going

I have said this before and I'm likely going to keep saying this every time you post a video... but you are fucking amazing, you speak the awesome truth *PREACHMUTHAFUCKA* and your story is so relatable its frightening. Thank you and please,

Don't

Ever

Stop

Ways to kill Teemo Ways to kill Teemo

Voices could be much better, and same with most of the sound effects. Otherwise its pretty decent animation wise.

Olynyte responds:

Hello, I would like to improve that, what would be your advice?

TD-Complete Submission TD-Complete Submission

Holy shit, every episode gets more and more real to me man, and this is a great thing you got going for yourself too! I'm super happy I was able to take part in the best of January voting otherwise I likely would never have found you :)

Raziberry responds:

Aw thank you! I'll get that 'best of' placement yet!